[mrtg] keep getting cron warning mails even...

mrmrmrmr mrmrmrmr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 20:49:52 CET 2009

Hi,

Thanks. That seems to be the real problem and real answer :)
I'd never thought of it and all the time I thought that it was my cron job
who created the graphs.
Really interesting.

I don't understand why that cron file is created by default.

Anyway, thanks for this reply.

I believe, my problem will be solved now...

You might want to check /etc/cron.d/ for a mrtg cron file.  I know
that the rpm install of MRTG on CentOS 4 creates a cron file there by
default on install.

Scott