[mrtg] Email with MRTG on windows How do I do this.

robert.mersberger@Goldenliving.com robert.mersberger at goldenliving.com
Fri Jul 31 19:55:13 CEST 2009

I am in the process of building a mrtg application on windows NT. I have installed and tested the following
Perl 5.8
Apache2
RRDTool-1.2.30
Mrtg-2.16.2
routers2-v2.20

I have setup mrtg to run as a scheduled task and all is working fine. I would now like to get emails when there are errors when mrtg runs.  I get these errors on my unix system where mrtg is run as a cron job. Error indicate site unreachable or errors in config file or missing cfg files
How can I create this same enviroment in my windows enviroment?

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:
This e-mail message and any attachment(s) (collectively, this 'Email') are intended
only for the confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient named above or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient named above, you have received this Email in error.
Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this Email and any copies thereof.