[mrtg] MRTG for specific Interfaces on Cisco Device

Thiel, Mark MThiel at Limitedbrands.com
Thu Jun 4 15:41:25 CEST 2009

Thanks Dan.

I have been looking over that in detail and am unable to find a variable for a specific name of an interface.

I can see that:

'--if-filter=$if_type=6'

would grab ethernet interfaces, but I only need 2 of them from a particular switch.

Is there a variable (possibly not documented), where I could do something like this:

Switch #1

'--if-filter=$if_name=gigabit5/1 || $if_name=gigabit5/2'

Switch #2

'--if-filter=$if_name=gigabit6/3 || $if_name=gigabit6/4'

Thanks.

Mark Thiel