[mrtg] WAN Router and wan IP change.

Jan Ferré Jan.Ferre at uni-c.dk
Fri Jun 19 23:49:41 CEST 2009

Hi Bill

I think you need to remove the .ok-file and you might need to recheck
the config file. This as you can never trust interface-numbers at least
in Cisco-routers. That seems to change from version to version.

Hope you'll succeed.

Jan

--
Jan Ferré‚ - UNI-C Netdrift - DTU Bygning 304, DK-2800 Lyngby
tlf. +45 3587 8935, cell. +45 2160 8012, fax. +45 3587 8990