[mrtg] WAN Router and wan IP change.

Sean Cheesman scheesman at caeveo.com
Sun Jun 21 00:04:54 CEST 2009

There's a lot of questions to be asked here.

What error are you getting?
Have you verified you didn't accidentally replace more than just the ip?
You say this is a new router.  Is the config the same?  Can you SNMPWalk it?
Is there an ACL or anything that would deny SNMP requests to the router?

I'm sure there's more that can be asked, but I'll leave it at that.  Bill gave us a lot of info but no details.  It's hard to troubleshoot without details.