[mrtg] RES: MRTG stop to work

Mick michaelkintzios at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 23:21:53 CET 2009

Who renamed the .cfg file?  Did you update your mrtg installation with a
latest (unstable) version?

What do you mean by "changed the server"?

What other log messages are you getting along with the segmentation error?
The error itself usually indicates a bug in the version of the application
(trying to access/write a memory area that it is not allowed to).

--
Regards,
Mick