[mrtg] how can i get in/out bandwidth values from mrtg

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Sun Mar 8 15:47:29 CET 2009

Sumanta, It would appear that you are unable or unwilling to read the
documentation for MRTG.  This is a self-help forum where helpful users
help each other when they can not understand or find the right
documentation.  This is not paid hand holding(er support) for MRTG.  It
is expected that you read and try to understand the documentation first.

Granted, the documentation may not directly answer all your questions
because the docs as well as those of us trying to help you do NOT know
what you are monitoring nor do we have access to your MRTG configuration
files to know what data you are gathering from your equipment.

You need to read the documentation for MRTG and know what data your
configuration is asking for from your equipment.  These are all factors
we can not help you with.

Lyle Giese
LCR Computer Services, Inc.