[mrtg] How can I tally the graph and log file

Sumanta Das sumantacaptain at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 07:37:11 CET 2009

Hi all,
       can anybody please tell me how can i tally the graph and the log
file?

1) i have a log file and corresponding graph but i could not relate these
two.
In the first row 2nd column & 3rd column is not matching with the total ...
the 2nd and 3rd column of the 1st row of the file is not tallying with the
summation of the 2nd and 3rd columns of the rest of the log file.

2) and similarly the average in/out, max in/out and current in/out are also
not tallying with my result.

please anyone help me in these .... i want to know how to calculate these.

3) and if possible in which file(perl/c) in MRTG these calculations are
taking place.

am attaching my log & graph file too.
plzz help.
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2489930/example.html example.html