[mrtg] fwsm context traffic

paolo asapowell_1 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 00:13:11 CET 2009

Right, I'm polling each context individually. I get the interfaces list
for each one properly populated with the right name and gigabit speed, but
it fails getting the counters (no V2 counters, dropping back to V1).
But neither V1 counters are there when I poll with the proper OID.

I think it has to do with the fact they are virtual interfaces. I can
measure overall traffic in the 6 Gb backplane etherchannel but I
need traffic per context (DMZ, Intranet....).