[mrtg] How to monitor CPU and memory load of a CISCO 3750 switch with MRTG?

McDonald, Dan Dan.McDonald at austinenergy.com
Wed Mar 25 13:53:08 CET 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 11:24 +0700, Jetbar Dolok Saribu wrote:
> Sorry,
> I am also have same problem with my router cisco 2600XM.
> I have the same problem with you. Sorry before, because i posting in
> this thread, because the we have same problem.
> I also use WinXP.

The templates published at

http://www.steveshipway.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=34&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

work fine to monitor CPU and memory pools for almost any Cisco device.
The precise OID's change between versions of code, and the instances
change with hardware, but the templates are able to discern where the
information can most accurately be found.

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE #2495, CISSP #78281, CNX
Austin Energy