[mrtg] Unscaled Issue

DavidH dwhickok at fcusd.org
Fri Mar 27 16:33:36 CET 2009

Quick update.  I deleted everything in my Apache\HTDOCS directory, re-ran indexmaker and restarted MRTG.  After waiting the 5 minutes for the daily graph to update, I'm was in worse shape than before.  I then repeated the process but moved the "unscaled" global parameter to the top of the .cfg file, re-ran indexmaker, and it seems to be working.  I'll know in the next few days if the week/month/year graphs are OK as well but all the daily ones look good.  Weird!