[mrtg] problem with router2 compact summary

Forthofer Russ Russ.Forthofer at ssfhs.org
Tue Mar 31 16:48:49 CEST 2009

I am trying to use the compact summary page using routers2.   I can see that it is working, because I SOMETIMES have data on the page.   And some routers appear to usually have data, while others seldom do.  MRTG appears to be collecting data correctly, because if I select the interface, and display the daily graph for that interface, I do have data.  But the compact summary shows 0's in  Last, Avg, and Max.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents is intended for the sole use of the recipient to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and prohibited from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.