[mrtg] MRTG - RRD & Routers2 - 4 objects per graph

IamQ supergrass183 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 27 12:36:00 CEST 2009

All,

This feels like asking a bit of a dumb question... Google in this case has
not been my friend : \

I'm trying to plot 4 (or 6) items onto 1 graph but don't see any obvious
examples of how its done.

For example I have interface in & out and I want to add errors in & out, or
4 CPU cores etc...

I may be having a dumb moment but if someone can assist/point me in the
right direction that would be a huge help.

TIA!