[mrtg] GRE Tunnel mrtg traffic

Jan Ferré Jan.Ferre at uni-c.dk
Mon Nov 2 10:55:56 CET 2009

Dear Mohamed

Are you sure the interface 5 is the right port for the gre tunnel? Your
equipment may make up some 'strange' port-number for the gre.
Or perhaps the equipment just doesn't count the traffic for a gre? It
may do so for physical interfaces only.

Jan Ferré

--
Jan Ferré - UNI-C Netdrift - DTU Bygning 304, DK-2800 Lyngby
tlf. +45 3587 8935, cell. +45 2160 8012, fax. +45 3587 8990