[mrtg] MRTG and web page refresh

Patrick Topping ptopping at pobox.com
Sun Nov 8 16:57:36 CET 2009

Steve,

paranoia is set to no.  The issue that I see is that that the Refresh
option is not coming across in the page info.  I know routers2 controls
this when you are looking at the main page but for some reason it is not
being passed across.  I have Cricket running on the same server ( the
app I am trying to replace with MRTG ) and it passes the Refresh option
to both IE and Firefox without any issues.  I am not able to get off
Cricket until this issue is resolved.....  Hopefully I am not asking the
impossible.

-Patrick