[mrtg] enterprises.6527

McDonald, Dan Dan.McDonald at austinenergy.com
Tue Sep 15 14:20:18 CEST 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-15 at 06:22 +0200, j.halifax . wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Haven't you please mib's or iod's for the enterprises.6527 routers?
> I am looking for CPU or POWER or ENV temperatures but I can't
> find them walking through the tree.

The mrtg mailing list is primarily for support of the features of MRTG.
If we happen to know something about a particular hardware device, some
of us might say something about it.

If you are trouble finding MIB definitions for a particular piece of
hardware, I would recommend you ask in a forum for the management of
that device, or with their support organization.  Cisco is particularly
responsive to such queries - at least I've generally been able to get a
"yes we support that buried in the Entity MIB - good luck determining
the instance" or a "No, nobody ever asked for that.  It's not on
road-map.  Go ask your account team if you want that added in a future
version of IOS"

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281, CNX
www.austinenergy.com