[mrtg] FW: Welcome to the "mrtg" mailing list (Digest mode)

Catalin Dobrea fiskesnack_cdan at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 23 10:54:14 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm very interested in MRTG. I must to replace on my job a working MRTG server who is going to be very old.

I've chose to install on SLES 10 (SuSe server) and I'm looking about information on this matter. It's very hard for me to seek information about this in the archive because I don't find a search function.

Could you be so kind to send me a zipped file with the hole archive, please? If is possible, I mean! Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Bicado