[mrtg] get OID of CPU and memory

chris007 wachris65 at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 25 12:09:03 CEST 2009

hello,
i installed MRTG on windows server 2003,and i`m not  familialized with MRTG
i just read some documents and installed so i got the graph for the traffic
but i don`t know how to get OIDs with SNMP,snmp is already installed but i
don`t know how to get OIDs from it to allow me to monitor cpu,memory ...
infact i am new in this field and i have to make an installation of MRTG
which will be able to give graph of a network operation center in my
country,and i need all advices that you can give me to make this run.
thank you everybody.