[mrtg] MRTG 2.10.13 --> CURRENT upgrade?

Arvon Griffiths AGRIFFI at dot.state.tx.us
Fri Apr 2 22:29:51 CEST 2010

We are running version 2.10.13 (and using log files).  I'd like to upgrade to the current version and move to RRD.  I know the RRD versions of MRTG don't generate the graphs.

Can anyone give me an idea of what I would have to do to get to the current version?
Can I still use my old CFG files?
If I upgrade all of the dependant packages, would it break my 2.10.13 version?

Thanks

Congratulations to Texas Adopt-a-Highway volunteers for 25 years of keeping our state litter-free.
Find out how you can get involved at
www.dot.state.tx.us/trv/aah/