[mrtg] MRTG Graphs not populating.

Scott Danton scott.danton at gallatin-tn.gov
Thu Apr 8 14:59:52 CEST 2010

I have attached a text file from config.  I have included 2 pollings.  The first one is not mapping anything and the second is.  They are on the same physical router.

Can you tell me how to run this from the command line?  I will do it and post back.

I am currently running mrtg using this command.

env LANG=C /usr/bin/mrtg /etc/mrtg/Gallatin.cfg
where do I enable logging?  Is it right before the /etc/mrtg/Gallatin.cfg?  after I enable logging where are the logs stored?

Thanks for everything,
Scott