[mrtg] MRTG Page very slow loading.

Dunc dunc.lockwood at thebunker.net
Mon Apr 19 18:37:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

Perhaps obvious question, but do you have network problem like duplex
setting for example?

Nagios is mostly text and little in the way of images, which you
probably wouldn't notice but might be hitting a problem with a load of
graphs.

Just a thought.

Cheers,

Dunc

Scott Danton wrote:
> I have recently set up a CentOS server to run Nagios and MRTG. Everything is working, but there is something strange going on. If I navigate to the Nagios page it comes up as expected. If I navigate to the MRTG page it acts like I am on dial up. Very slow to load.  I can watch each picture (graph) download.  The page will load, but all of the MRTG pages act this way.  Not sure why there would be a difference.
>
> I am new to linux and trying to learn. Can someone advise me where I can start to look around?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott

- --
Duncan Lockwood
Principle Network Engineer

The Bunker Secure Hosting Limited
Ash Radar Station
Marshborough Road
Sandwich
Kent CT13 0PL
UNITED KINGDOM

t: 01304 814 800
f: 01304 814 899
e: dunc at thebunker.net
w: www.thebunker.net
PGP on Key Servers

- ----
This email and any attachments it may contain is confidential and solely
intended for the use of the named addressee(s) only. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of The Bunker. If you are not the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this email in error and that you
should not rely on it or take any action based on it. You should not
publish, use, disseminate, print, forward or copy this email as it is
strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender if you have received this
email in error and destroy it.
- ----