[mrtg] How to monitor non SNMP Device using MRTG

ashok kumar g.ashok1988 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 06:40:28 CEST 2010

Hi All,
I customised script as:
*EnableIPv6: no *
*WorkDir: /home/Ashok/mrtg2/Station21/ *
*Interval: 5 *
*Title[load_avg]: Average Load on Station21 *
*PageTop[load_avg]: <H1>( Average Load on Station21 ) * 100</H1>
Options[load_avg]: nobanner,gauge,noinfo,nopercent,growright *
*Target[load_avg]: `/home/Ashok/mrtg2/cfg/load_avg.sh` *
*MaxBytes[load_avg]: 100 *
*YLegend[load_avg]: LoadAvg * 100 *
*Unscaled[load_avg]: ymwd *
*LegendI[load_avg]: *
*LegendO[load_avg]: *
*Suppress[load_avg]: y *
*RunAsDaemon: Yes *
*Refresh: 600*
It's working fine showing graphs and all. But where do I specified the
config file to get the data from 192.168.0.21. Is it fetching the data from
my system or it's from 192.168.0.21 ???
Please help me.

--

Thanks