[mrtg] How to monitor non SNMP Device using MRTG

Fehmi Dumani albadino at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 13:19:42 CEST 2010

Yes it is

You can run commands remotly on your machines via ssh or rsh the script is almost the same except you use command

ssh user at hostip uptime <------------
instead of

and first you have to configure ssh and install your public key via ssh-copy-id

ssh-copy-id [-i [identity_file]] [user@]machine

and than everythink is the same.

Regards