[mrtg] Time limit

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Apr 27 23:41:15 CEST 2010

This is very easy to do if you are using RRDTool with MRTG; however you need to be aware of what data you have stored and the granularity.  For example, if you ask for 5am - 6am on thursday last week, you'll find that the only data available are at a granularity of 30min, which means only 2 data points lie within your range (unless youve extended the RRAs), and you'll get an extremely blocky graph.

Steve