[mrtg] MRTG errors

Danilo Godec danilo.godec at agenda.si
Tue Dec 14 10:32:25 CET 2010

 On 12/14/2010 09:21 AM, Steve Shipway wrote:
> Which version of MRTG are you using?  Try upgrading to 2.16.4, and make sure you're not using an older BER.pm or SNMP_session.pm from a previous version.

That's the version I'm using. I compiled it myself on OpenSuSE 10.3
x86_64, based on some other OpenSuSE SRPM.

There were two 'BER.pm' files on the system - one belonging to 'mrtg'
(/usr/lib/mrtg2/BER.pm) and the other belonging to 'smokeping'
(/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/BER.pm). I removed 'smokeping' as
we're not using it, restarted 'mrtg' but it is still the same.

As far as I can tell the remaining 'BER.pm' and 'SNMP_session.pm' files
are correct and belong to 2.6.4.

   Regards, Danilo

--
Danilo Godec, sistemska podpora / system administration

Predlog! Obiscite prenovljeno spletno stran www.agenda.si

ODPRTA KODA IN LINUX
STORITVE : POSLOVNE RESITVE : UPRAVLJANJE IT : INFRASTRUKTURA IT : IZOBRAZEVANJE : PROGRAMSKA OPREMA

Visit our updated web page at www.agenda.si

OPEN SOURCE AND LINUX
SERVICES : BUSINESS SOLUTIONS : IT MANAGEMENT : IT INFRASTRUCTURE : TRAINING : SOFTWARE