[mrtg] multiply data monitoring

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Feb 9 06:52:02 CET 2010

If you use MRTG with RRDTool and the Routers2 frontend, you can define combination graphs including multiple Targets.  In this case, you'd set up 3 (or 6) Targets holding the 6 variables, and then define a combination graph over these Targets, either as multiple lines or stacked areas.

See www.steveshipway.org/forum for the Routers2 forum, www.steveshipway.org/cgi-bin/routers2.pl for the Routers2 demo site, www.steveshipway.org/book for details on obtaining a copy of the book with many details on how to use the advanced features of MRTG/RRD/Routers2.

(In Khazakstan?  First time I've ever seen the .kz domain, I think.)

Steve
From: mrtg-bounces at lists.oetiker.ch [mrtg-bounces at lists.oetiker.ch] On Behalf Of Kushner Anatoliy [akushner at online.kz]

is it possible to monitor and draw more then two parameters ? now i i need to monitor 6 parameters and drow them in one graph.