[mrtg] SNMPWALK Problem for 1.3.6.1.2.1.1 on cross-compiled mrtg (openwrt mipsbe)

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Jan 23 21:41:18 CET 2010

I hope no offense was taken from my previous reply to Brandon.  I merely meant the root of the problem lies somewhere after MRTG calls SNMP_util - I had not time to investigate any further down and pinpoint the issue to the SNMP_Session module underneath.
If the issue can be solved by  adding these extra options to make requests compatible with the target agent then this would be a good solution nd is worth remembering for future problem that may crop up.

Steve