[mrtg] Using 95th percentile with mrtg configs

Mersberger, Robert robert.mersberger at goldenliving.com
Thu Jul 15 15:21:25 CEST 2010

Would be glad to help any way possible.

________________________________
From: Steve Shipway [mailto:s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz]
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 5:11 PM
To: Mersberger, Robert; mrtg at lists.oetiker.ch
Subject: RE: Using 95th percentile with mrtg configs

Yes (you may also want nototal as the module will also calculate total traffic).

Sorry for any inconvenience.  I'm looking into making changes in v2.21 to allow a new 'percentile' option to override the routers2.conf default setting rather than routers2.conf being definitive for this, I can send you a beta?

Steve