[mrtg] graph over 120MB

Fetcie, Steven fetcie at canton.edu
Sat Jul 17 17:13:42 CEST 2010

I'm having a similar issue.  Trying to graph 10Gig and GigE
links.  Getting some nice graphs and all, but they never go
over 120M even though the one link in question was maxing out
at 1 Gig when looking at the manufacturers management software.

Used the following:

cfgmaker --global 'WorkDir: /var/www/mrtg' --output /etc/mrtg/mrtg.cfg public at localhost

Steve Fetcie
SUNY Canton
Canton, NY