[mrtg] Graphing small values (disappear in the month/year graph)

Pavel Ruzicka pavouk at pavouk.org
Wed Jun 2 13:59:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

you can try to enable option "WithPeak". By default weekly, monthly and yearly
graphs display only average values. With this you probably see averaged
and not-averaged values in one graph.
You can set it globally or per target.
For details check documentation:
http://oss.oetiker.ch/mrtg/doc/mrtg-reference.en.html