[mrtg] Graphing small values (disappear in the month/year graph)

Stock, David cdstock at ccis.edu
Wed Jun 2 19:44:19 CEST 2010

Markus,

When I've used a target like this (active state of a firewall in my case), I took the target * 100, so that in the week, month, and year graphs it is mathematically possible for a device to be active for only part of the poll cycle.

Adding with peaks as others have noted also helps display the behavior of systems when you're running a script that returns 1 or 0 for the value to be graphed.

Hope this helps,
David