[mrtg] datas not logged

Julien Youx juju at nain-de-jardin.com
Mon Jun 14 11:42:04 CEST 2010

Hi,
I'm using MRTG since 5 years, but I have a new problem... I get datas
in a bash script, the execution is OK (it gives datas), I've no errors
in my mrtg log file, but in the graph log data, I've always the same
valudes :
1276507802 109 168
1276507802 0 0 0 0
1276507502 0 0 0 0
1276507500 0 0 0 0

and in the next execution (5 minutes later) :
1276508104 128 168
1276508104 0 0 0 0
1276507802 0 0 0 0
1276507800 0 0 0 0

As you can see the historic is ignored and I can't find why.

Here is my mrtg section for this graph :
Target[mysqlconnections]: `/path/to/my/script`
MaxBytes[mysqlconnections]: 2000
Options[mysqlconnections]: growright
Title[mysqlconnections]: Number of connections
YLegend[mysqlconnections]: n
LegendI[mysqlconnections]: n
LegendO[mysqlconnections]: max
PageTop[mysqlconnections]: <H1>Number of connections</H1>
ShortLegend[mysqlconnections]: n

If someone have an idea, I'll be saved :-)

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english !

--
Julien YOUX