[mrtg] HyperV

Dunc dunc.lockwood at thebunker.net
Wed Mar 10 17:23:29 CET 2010

It runs on Linux fine, so that's probably all you need to know. It
shouldn't matter if it's virtualised or not.

I'm definitely running it on a Linux guest inside Xen if that helps.

Cheers,

Dunc

Johnston, Robert Bruce wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I’m new to MRTG tools and have just been asked about the possibility
> of running them under Linux on Virtual HyperV.  Has anyone experienced
> any Success or Failures using this configuration?
>

> Thanks

> R. Bruce Johnston,    johnstonrb at ornl.gov <mailto:johnstonrb at ornl.gov>
>
> Information Technologies Services Division
>
> Oak Ridge National Laboratory
>
> Rm. J309-5, Bldg. 5600,  MS-6018
>
> Phone:  865.574.8806    Fax:  865.241.6982

- --
Duncan Lockwood
Principle Network Engineer

The Bunker Secure Hosting Limited
Ash Radar Station
Marshborough Road
Sandwich
Kent CT13 0PL
UNITED KINGDOM

t: 01304 814 800
f: 01304 814 899
e: dunc at thebunker.net
w: www.thebunker.net
PGP on Key Servers

- ----
This email and any attachments it may contain is confidential and solely
intended for the use of the named addressee(s) only. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of The Bunker. If you are not the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this email in error and that you
should not rely on it or take any action based on it. You should not
publish, use, disseminate, print, forward or copy this email as it is
strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender if you have received this
email in error and destroy it.
- ----