[mrtg] resetting graphs periodically (i.e. monthly)

Hazell, Derek dhazell at aap.com.au
Wed Mar 31 06:32:54 CEST 2010

<Am I reaching for something here that mrtg just cannot do?>

Hi,

you can always write a script which you call from your config file that will read your source data, process it accordingly and write output to a second differently named .log file, and then build a graph from that second .log file.

regards

Derek