[mrtg] VLAN trunk on a Nortel Passport 8600

Bashin'Bill bholdcroft at accel.net
Wed May 5 20:20:52 CEST 2010

I have been searching and found related topics, but nothing that I can find
that helps.

We have a VLAN trunk through our fibre provider -- one physical port with
about 30 vlans. The vlans are only on the one port of a Nortel Passport
8610, and each VLAN has an IP address (they are the default gateways for
each school). I'd like to use MRTG to monitor the traffic individually for
each VLAN on the port. Is this possible?