[mrtg] Host Template: Cisco 7609 Environmentals

Niall O'Reilly Niall.oReilly at ucd.ie
Fri May 28 10:20:37 CEST 2010

On 27/05/10 19:09, in reply to Jason Farrell, Asif Rajan wrote:
> Please consult the below link for CISCO MIBs
>
> ftp://ftp-sj.cisco.com/pub/mibs/supportlists/osr7609/osr7609-supportlist.html

	Good pointer.

	Do also bear in mind that the number of sensors present,
	and how they are labelled, may vary from unit to unit,
	not only according to the model number, but also according
	to how the unit is populated.

	Occasionally, the sensors may be labelled incorrectly.
	For example, we had a unit whose 'exhaust' temperature
	showed lower than its 'intake' temperature!

	I'ld recommend learning how to use snmpwalk to check
	what the unit is actually reporting ...

	Best regards

	Niall O'Reilly