[mrtg] Graphing netware disk usage

Volk,Gregory B greg.volk at edwardjones.com
Fri Nov 26 19:18:57 CET 2010

> Is 1126912;0;0;; in the correct format or have I missed
> something eg it's delimited by |?

Don't separate the values with semicolons (;) instead use
carriage-returns and just list the values each on their own line.

I feed the output below into mrtg to plot some memory stats and it picks
up the values just fine.

-bash-3.00$ ./meminfo.pl -p MemFree ModMemFree
0.644290465938352
31.5242538908946
-bash-3.00$

 If you are not the intended recipient of this message (including attachments), or if you have received this message in error, immediately notify us and delete it and any attachments.  If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from Edward Jones, please send this request to messages at edwardjones.com.  You must include the e-mail address that you wish not to receive e-mail communications.  For important additional information related to this e-mail, visit www.edwardjones.com/US_email_disclosure