[mrtg] MRTG not honouring mib file

Babu C babscontact at rediffmail.com
Mon Oct 11 13:20:33 CEST 2010

Hi List,
 At last I could get the MRTG in FreeBSD 8.1 running with squid 3.1.8,
though it took much time. Will be writing a howto soon regarding how to
set up mrtg on FreeBSD. It was the SNMP_util.pm gave all the trouble as
the port maintainers  did some merging. Those who are breaking head with
mrtg+freeBSD kindly have p5-SNMP_Session port to be installed
additionally and save the time. Hope that may help someone in future.

 Thank you so much to those took their valuable time to reply to my
 silly doubts and cleared and guided me.

 Regards
 Babs