[mrtg] MRTG Graph and Bandwidth > 120 Mbps

Khemara Lyn lin.kh at wicam.com.kh
Thu Oct 14 05:27:58 CEST 2010

Dear All,

First, let me apologize if the topic has been covered and resolved
before that i don't know of.

My company's network is using some Cisco switches and routers. I run
MRTG on my CentOS 5 server to monitor bandwidth usage on each port of
the switches and routers.

I've  been experiencing that: if the bandwidth goes larger than 120
Mbps, MRTG would not display it correctly while another software I tried
such as "Interface Traffic Indicator" would.

Please, has anyone experienced this? can somebody help?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Khem