[mrtg] Re: Cisco asa 5505 cpu usage

James Bui jbui at recyclebank.com
Thu Oct 21 20:16:51 CEST 2010

Hi,

Can someone please help me here? By default, I am able to get the
network traffic measurement. But I can not get the cpu or memory graph.
Am I doing something wrong? Please help.

Thank you

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message
may contain confidential information and/or information that is
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate
this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail and
to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain
viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as
a result of e-mail transmission.