[mrtg] configmaker question

Jensen, Mark majensen14 at mccneb.edu
Tue Sep 7 19:28:26 CEST 2010

I added the runasdaemon and the switch is visible.

The problem I am having is, some ports on an old switch had important phone switch stuff on it by interface, so I edited this cfg file and added the new interfaces which are on the new switch.  This isn't working. That page is not working now so I went back to the old cfg file. Can a cfg file be edited or will I have to re create the entire cfg file for that system?