[mrtg] External RRD Date

Q londonhardcoreraver at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 22:42:02 CEST 2010

Thanks Steve,

I suspect I may have problems and have to split my RRD files into many files
in order to get the correct format.

At some point in the next few weeks I should get a chance to have a play and
let you know how it works out.

At the moment I have 1 RRD file with lots of NTP related goodness inside
which is currentley split out and graphed via its own script - but I don't
want to mess about with external scripts when I may be able to change the
data format and do it 'all in one'

I presume routers2 won't care about '-' and '+' values in the same graph ?