[mrtg] need some rrd modifications for x-axis while using mrtg

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Apr 21 10:23:08 CEST 2011

Whether you use Native mode MRTG, Routers2 or 14all, I believe it is not possible to customise the X-axis labels in this way without modifying the code.

If you use Routers2 as your frontend, and are comfortable with modifying the code yourself, then I can point you in the direction of which area you will need to change.  Otherwise, you'll need to use something like rrdcgi and specify the complete RRDtool command line yourself...

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead