[mrtg] Problem with 3com Switch and MRTG

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 18:34:38 CET 2011

The good news - problem solved

The bad news - I'm a massive idiot!

If I only had a nickel for every time I had to admit that.

In my defence, I am sorely in need of eyeglasses but could not afford them
since I just spent 6 months unemployed.  I'm waiting for the benefits
package at my new place of work at which point in time I will have new
glasses.  You have to work for 3 months before benefits kick in.

Hands up who saw my error?  ( I forgive you for not telling me I had
192.169 and not 192.168 )

Honestly that is one of my worst mistakes ever.  Sorry for wasting your
time with such stupidity.