[mrtg] How to get PageTop on UserDefined Graphs

MMartin at jwpepper.com MMartin at jwpepper.com
Mon Dec 19 16:07:18 CET 2011

Hello All,

I hope this is the correct area to ask this question...

Currently I'm running the following:
     MRTG: v2.17.2
Routers2: v2.22
RRDTool: v1.2.12

I cannot seem to get the "PageTop" directive working for my UserDefined
Graphs..? It works for normal "targets", just not for UserDefined ones.
I enabled all the necessary options in Routers.conf and the User-Graphs do
show what the default Header and Footer are which you can set in
Routers.conf.
But they are not showing the PageTop[_] Directive I define for the header?

Does anyone know what I could do to get this working..?

Also, something I've wanted to see if I could get working...?
I know that RRDTool has a Graph "Style/Type" option called "area" in which
it shows the "lines" as filled-in areas on the screen which will overlap
one another if necessary, unlink "stack" which is almost the same except
that it stacks the "areas", one on-top of the other... I would like to see
if this will work with what I'm running, because it is much easier to read
then say a graph with a bunch of lines.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Matt