[mrtg] mrtg-2.17.1 the "BUGFIX" release

Don Rhodes drhodes at colgate.edu
Mon Feb 21 15:55:59 CET 2011

I just noticed that the version in the Debian repository is quite old
(2.16.2). Is this new version going to be added, or is there another
preferred way (most likely manual install) of upgrading MRTG on that
platform?

Please excuse my ignorance if this is documented somewhere else.

Thank you for your time and great product!

--
Don