[mrtg] hi

Daniel McDonald dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com
Wed Jan 19 18:44:57 CET 2011

On 1/19/11 11:11 AM, "Ivan Palacios" <ivan.palacios at ibw.com.ni> wrote:

> hi i need to know the configuration of mrtg for monitoring temperature in
> cisco router

It depends on the model and version of code.  I normally try to grab those
sorts of things from the Cisco-Entity-Sensor-Mib.  There is a sample
template posted on Steve Shipway's site that shows how to find Sensors in
the entity sensor mib, but the one in my example there is for signal levels
on certain GBICs.

I believe you want to look for entPhySensorType instances with a value of 8

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281