[mrtg] Cannot Fill new Graph

Nylan deadyoda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:42:16 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I would like to get some advices from you.

I have a working MRTG webpage there : http://nylan.homelinux.com/mrtg/

I want to add a graph with my CPU temp.

I created the file temp.pl in my script folder with :
#!/usr/bin/perl

$dummy =`sensors | grep "temp1"`;
$dummy=~ /temp1:       \+(.*)\°C /;
print "$1\n$1\n0\n0";

If I launch this file with
perl ./temp.pl
I'm returned something like this :
62.5
62.5
0
0

In my Cfg file, i've added :

Target[sylvain-755_temp]: `/var/www/mrtg/mrtg-sys/temp.pl`
PageTop[sylvain-755_temp]:
Temperature CPU de sylvain-755

Options[sylvain-755_temp]: absolute, growright, gauge
MaxBytes[sylvain-755_temp]: 1000
Title[sylvain-755_temp]: Temperature CPU de sylvain-755
Ylegend[sylvain-755_temp]: Celsius
Legend1[sylvain-755_temp]: Cpu1
Legend2[sylvain-755_temp]: Cpu2
LegendI[sylvain-755_temp]: Cpu1
LegendO[sylvain-755_temp]: Cpu2
ShortLegend[sylvain-755_temp]: C

Then I deleted my index file, and launched the Index Maker.

For some reason, my graph stays to 0
I opened the Log file for this graph and there's only something like :
Timestamp 0 0 0 0

I don't understand what's not working correctly, because my pl seems to work
correctly.

Please help me, I won't sleep this night :)

Regards...