[mrtg] 1 minute polling interval

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Sep 10 06:32:58 CEST 2011

To use 1-min polling, you need to:
1. have the cron job every 1 min, or else use daemon mode
2. have Interval:1 in the cfg files
3. re-create your .rrd or .log files, if you are changing from a 5min configuration

If it is not working, then can you be more precise about what is not working?  Give some example graph images and so on...

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead