[mrtg] MRTG with RRD tool using 14all.cgi script

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Thu Sep 15 14:15:45 CEST 2011

John,

If your referencing more than one mrtg config file then I'll assume you
are making use of a master with a bunch of INCLUDE statements..

There is no trick to set up referencing multiple cfg files with 14all..

You are correct in your previous thoughts..

I have mine set like this and it works great.

# this is where I do all my INCLUDE statements
$cfgfile = '/etc/mrtg/mrtg.cfg';
# this is the root of where all my specific cfg files live
$cfgfiledir = '/etc/mrtg/dev';

When referencing on the address bar.. looks like this.

http://myhost/cgi-bin/14all.cgi?cfg=router-device.cfg

------
thanks
  kevin.foote